Compact high flow design includes a black anodized aluminum body with a low watt molded coil. Unique long life spool and sleeve design can be used with lubricated or non- lubricated air. Easy wire DIN 1/2” conduit plug connector with built in screw terminals is included with each valve.
- International NAMUR standard mounting
- Adaptable to 5/2 (5-way) or 3/2 (3-way NC) functions
- Controls spring return or double acting pneumatic actuators
- Long life spool and sleeve design
- Twist and lock manual override
- Low wattage coil rated IP65 dusttight and weatherproof
- Easy wire 1/2” conduit DIN plug connector with screw terminals
- Continuous duty 100% duty cycle
Direct mount air solenoid valve can be adapted for 5/2 or 3/2 functions for electrically controlling spring return or double acting air actuators. Valves mount directly to pneumatic actuators with international stand- ard NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845 interface saving time, space and plumbing.
Applying power to the coil shifts the solenoid valve and moves the actuator from position 1 to position 2. Solenoid valve and actuator returns to the normal position 1 with loss of power or air pressure. Twist and lock manual override is useful in operating the valve during setup, testing or power outage situations. Optional speed controls can be installed in the exhaust ports to control actuator speed in both directions.
Operating Pressure: 2-8 Bar
Working Temperature: -25 to 80º C
Ambient Temp. of Coil: -20 to 50º C
Media: 40 micron filtered and dried compressed air
* moisture free air required below 0º (C 32º F)
- Speed control mufflers
|Body||Black Anodized aluminium, glass filled PA, POM|
|Seals||NBR (Buna N)|
|Coil – UL recognized File E343908||Molded, Class F insulation, 100% continuous duty|
|Coil Type||General purpose IP65 dusttight and weatherproof|
|Electric Connector||Mini DIN 43650/ ISO 4400, 1/2” female conduit|
|Manual Override||Twist and lock|