They are generally used in water, drinking water and wastewater projects. Epoxy coated body material is ductile iron. The sealing of the valve is provided by a T-profile elastomeric ring secured by a pressure ring on the flap. The biaxial design reduces wear on the sealing ring and reduces torque. The sealing ring can be replaced without the need for special tools in the field and without the need to remove the clapper.
Design standard: BS EN593
Face to face length: EN558-1/ISO5752 series 14& ISO5752 series 13
Flange dimension and drill BS EN1092/BS4504 (DIN2501)
Size: DN100 – DN4000/ 4″-160«
Pressure rating: PN6- PN10-PN16-PN25-PN40
Test Standard: EN 12266-1
- The Dismantling Joint can be installed with a spanner and a torque wrench.
- Flange and drilling to EN1092-2, face to face as per ISO5752 series 14 & ISO5752 series 13.
- Streamlined low profile disc ensures the lower flow resistance.
- Stainless steel welded and finished body seat ensures Reliable and durable performance.
- Disc to shaft connection by means of key, or taper pin.
- Self lubricating bearing of Al-bronze material, free from maintenance.
- Low torque gearbox can be easily operated by hand wheel or connect with actuator.
- ISO 5211 top flange connect with gearbox or actuator.
- Multiple shaft O rings provide long life and reliable sealing performance, which is easy to be adjusted or replaced.
- T profiled disc seal ring fixed by retainer ensures the reliable sealing performance in both direction, which is also easy to be adjusted or replaced without any special tools
- Water Treatment Plant
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Paper Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Gas Plant
- Sugar Industry
- Waste Effluent Treatment Plant
- Cooling Water Circulation
|Body seal ring||SS304|
|Disc seal ring||EPDM|
|Retainer ring||Carbon steel +epoxy/ SS304|
|Packing gland||Carbon steel +epoxy|
|End cover||Carbon steel +epoxy|
|Connection flange||Carbon steel +epoxy|