- Full bore ball valves assure minimum loss of liquid pressure due to their structural style. When fully opened, pressure loss is equivalent to the liquid pressure loss of a pipe with same dimensions.
- Our PN 16 ball valves are produced, using the GGG-40 ductile cast iron which has flexible body option. Using this, gives us the opportunity to ensure material’s resistance against dilating fluid which gets stuck between ball and body because oh heat changes.
- The tightness of our ball valves prevent any leakage with teflon rings positioned in four different positions.
- Our valves can continue performing up to 200 degrees celcius heat.
- Our ball valves, the upper flange is extended for the direct mounting of the actuator. Thus, the adapter is no longer needed. Only removing the open-close handle and handle retaining pin, the actuator can be connected immediately rather than.
- Upper flange is designed according to ISO 5211 / DIN 3337 norms for montage of the actuator.
- Valve type: Full bore -3 Pcs
- Pressure class: PN 16
- Dimensions: TS 3148 / TS EN 558-1
- Flange mounting sizes: TS ISO 7005-2 / DIN EN 1092-2
- Possibility to connect actuator directly without any adapter.
Applications:Cold and hot water, steam lines, pressurized air, gases , etc.
- Air Actuators
- Electric Actuators
- Gear Box