Wafer butterfly valves with epoxy- coated ductile iron body are designed to control various media in commercial and industrial applications. Valve mounts between two standard ANSI 125/150, DIN PN10/16 and other international flanges. Seat to flange seal, eliminates the need for flange gaskets. Disc is precision machined 1.4408 (CF8M) . Two piece stem and disc design enhances the flow capacity and reduces turbulence.
- ISO5211 top mounting for manual, air or electric actuators
- Unique hard / soft seat reduces torque and extends seal life
- Ductile iron body with epoxy coating
- 316SS disc with 2-piece stem design enhances flow capacity
- EPDM , NBR (Buna-N) , FPM , PTFE or VMQ seal options
- PTFE graphite reinforced stem bearings
- Pressure rated 230 PSI (16 Bar)
- Multi-standard flanged mounting holes
- Optional 10 position locking hand lever
Wafer body butterfly valves are used to control the flow of water, oils, air, vacuum and other media compatible with the materials of construction. Valves can be operated with manual, air or electric actuators.
Four seal options are available :
EPDM , NBR (Buna-N), FPM, PTFE, VMQ
Direct mount wafer butterfly valves can be easily fitted with optional manual operator, air actuator or electric actuator using standard ISO5211 top mounting. Rotating the square stem one quarter turn moves the stainless steel disc and open or closes the valve. Unique soft seat reduces the torque required to close the valve and extends the seal life.
EPDM: -20 to 120ºC , Buna-N: -15 to 85ºC , FKM: -15 to 200ºC , MQ:-30 to 200ºC , PTFE:-20 to 200ºC
- Hand lever with 10 position locking
- Gear Box
- Air Actuators
- Electric Actuators
|Valve Body||Epoxy coated ductile iron GGG40|
|Disc||1.4408 stainless steel (CF8M)|
|Disc Seat Options||EPDM, NBR (Buna-N) , FKM , VMQ , PTFE|
|Stem Seals||O-ring (same material as seat)|
|Bearings||PTFE Graphite reinforced|