Lug butterfly valves with epoxy coated ductile iron body are designed to control various media in commercial and industrial applications. Valve mount standard is DIN PN 16. Seat to flange seal, eliminates the need for flange gaskets. Disc is precision machined 1.4408 (CF8M) . Two piece stem and disc design enhances the flow capacity and reduces turbulence.
- ISO5211 top mounting for manual, air or electric actuators
- Unique wave line seat reduces torque and extends seal life
- Ductile iron body with 3-layer epoxy coating
- 316SS disc with 2-piece stem design enhances flow capacity
- EPDM, NBR (Buna-N), or FPM (Viton) seal options
- O-ring stem/shaft seals, same material as seat
- PTFE graphite reinforced stem bearings
- Pressure rated 230 PSI (16 Bar)
- Optional 10 positional locking hand lever
Lug body butterfly valves are used to control the flow of water, oils, air, vacuum and other media compatible with the materials of construction. Valves can be operated with manual, air or electric actuators.
Four seal options are available :
EPDM , NBR (Buna-N), FPM, PTFE, VMQ
Direct mount lug butterfly valves can be easily fitted with optional manual operator, air actuator or electric actuator using the standard ISO5211 top mounting. Turning the square stem one quarter turn rotates the stainless steel disc and opens or closes the valve. Unique wave line soft seat reduces the torque required to close the valve and ex- tends the seal life.
EPDM: -20 to 120ºC , NBR(Buna-N): -15 to 85ºC , FKM: -15 to 180ºC , VMQ:-30 to 200ºC , PTFE:-20 to 200ºC
- Hand lever with 10 position locking
- Gear Box
- Air Actuators
- Electric Actuators
|Valve Body||Epoxy coated ductile iron GGG40|
|Disc||1.4408 Stainless Steel (CF8M) , Aluminum Bronze (C954)|
|Disc Seat Options||EPDM, NBR (Buna-N) , FKM , VMQ , PTFE|
|Stem Seals||O-ring (Same Material As Seat)|
|Bearings||PTFE Graphite Reinforced|