Industrial grade PVC ball valves offer a variety of advanced features in a wide range of 1/2 through 4 inch pipe sizes. Energized PTFE ball seats are used to extended cycle life, compensate for wear and lower the operating torque. Dual stem seals and adjustable ball seat carrier contribute to a leak free design. Machined ball and stem connection after molding provides a precise fit
- Pressure rated 16 Bar (232 PSI) at 23°C
- Full Port design for unrestricted flow
- Energized PTFE ball seats for extended life and lower torque and low pressure losss.
- Leak free dual stem seal design
- Micro-adjustable ball seat carrier
- Fully machined ball and stem connection
- Actuator ready with standard mounting kit
- Sizes from Tested one by one.
- 20 mm to 110 mm (1/2 ”- 4”) Metric and British standard series.
- Made of thermoplastic material, work without any corrosion
- Excellent mechanical and environmental strength.
- Seals available in Teflon for acid and O-Rings available in EPDM.
- Union ends for easy installation and removal.
- Threaded seal carrier. It allows the disassembling of the valve while maintaining system pressure
Industrial quality full port PVC ball valves are typically used for control of water and other media compatible with the materials of construction. Ideal for industrial applications and where construction is required for potable drinking water. Valves can be manually operated or mounted to air or electric actuators using optional ISO5211 mounting kit.
Turning the valve handle one quarter-turn (90º) rotates the ball from closed to the full open position. Easy mounting and maintenance with true union pipe connections. For plumbing convenience, 1/2 to 2 inch sizes include both IPS glue socket and female threaded end connectors. Larger sizes include IPS glue socket end connectors.
- Air Actuators
- Electric Actuators
|Valve Body||PVC cell class 12454 per ASTM D1784 (dark gray)|
|Ball||PVC cell class 12454 per ASTM D1784|
|Ball Seats||PTFE (Teflon) energized with EPDM or FPM (Viton) seals|
|Stem Seals||Dual EPDM or FPM (Viton) seals|
|End Connectors and Lock Nuts||PVC cell class 12454 per ASTM D1784|