Exquisite design, excellent performance, light weight and big output torque. The inside and outside of closure is treated by hard oxygen, while epoxy resin+powder spraying are adopted for external treatment, which posses good antiseptic performance
Protective grade of product is upward of IP67.
Connection dimension of output end is in accordance with the National Standard ISO5211.
Connection shaft sleeve can be replaced, and easily processed and installed. Worm wheels structure, which has self-locking function, and is of external adjustable mechanical limit.
It embedded thermal protector to carry out protection on electrical machine. Indicate the valve position continuously by big window for better viewing.
Multiple filed control unit, provide the best performance according to the requirement of users.
Intelligent control unit could be selected.
- Quarter turn (90°) operation with mechanical travel stops
- Rugged type nema 4X weatherproof aluminum alloy enclosure
- Highly visual valve position indicator
- Manual override
- ISO5211 multi-flange valve mounting
- Heavy duty motors with overload protection
- Thermostatically controlled anti-condensation heater
- Two auxiliary limit switches included on base units
- Self-locking all metal gear train, no additional brake required
- Electronic Positioner models available for modulating type
Industrial quality electric actuators typically used to automate quarter turn (90º) ball valves, butterfly valves and dampers. The EAC 1 series actuator is quick and easy to install with standard ISO5211 multi-flange mounting and a double square drive.
Electric actuator uses power-to-open and power-to-close, stays in the last known position with loss of power. On receipt of a continuous voltage signal, the motor runs and via a rugged all metal gear system rotates 90º. The motor is automatically stopped by internal cams striking limit switches. On receipt of a reversing continuous signal, the mo- tor turns in the opposite direction reversing the output drive position.Modulating actuators with electronic positioner use an analog input signal to control the drive output position. Rugged self-locking all metal gear train eliminates the need for additional braking.