HPAC Series Heavy-duty Pneumatic Actuator is designed suitable for general purpose of valves and damper automation and offer a wide range of torques enable to operate ball, butterfly, plug valves, dampers or any device that requires a quarter turn operation for on-off or modulating service. Scotch Yoke actuators are available with symmetric yokes. Asymmetric yoke provide more constant torque throughout – at both the break points and end positions.
|Connection flange||UNI EN ISO 5211
|Standard||UNI EN 15714-3:2009 standard|
|Rotation Angle||90° ( – 80° / +30° )|
|Torque||In Proportion To The Air Supply(see Table)|
|Closing Time||The exhaust hole is fully opened; 6Bar air supply pressure; only use 75% output torque.|
|Working temperature||Working temperature: O°C – 80°C , -20°C -80°C ( Filtered compressed air dry )
( Special version: high temperature: -2O°C – 15O°C; low temperature: -5O°C – 6O°C )
|Supply pressure||min. 2,5 bar, max. 8 bar|
|Working medium||Filtered compressed air|
|Lubricating medium||In the case of air lubrication , do not use detergent oil or lubricating oil compatible with NBR|
Features And Benefits
1.Provide with the self-lubricated bearing and guide ring between the sliding parts.
- Less friction between piston and cylinder
2.Both pin, yoke and bearings are made of Alloy Steel , the hardness is higher than 50 HRC .
- Effective resistance to the actuator internal dynamic wear;
3.Rolling friction between yoke and bearing
- Reduced the friction between the piston and shaft;
4.Scotch yoke with rolling friction (transforming rotary motion into linear motion using piston and shaft without teeths/gears)
- Reduced friction between piston and shaft with consequently less wear on the relevant parts
- High opening and closing torques provided by scotch-yoke concept;
- Compared with rack and pinion actuator, reduced actuator volume (30%) and installation space;
- Compared with rack and pinion actuator, reduced actuator weight (30%) and construction of equipment’s.
- Compared with rack and pinion actuator, reduced the air consumption ( 40% )
- Faster switching speed than rack and pinion actuator(40% for double acting,20% for single acting)
- Reduced wear of the sliding piston parts with low roughness of the surface.
- Meet the requirements of SIS and guarantee the highly reliable and safe operation
- Allow products to be installed in the potential explosive environments.