Mini motorized ball valves are used for general purposes in air conditioning systems, heating and cooling lines and other processes. These valves are driven by a bi-directional motor. The feedback signal is received when the valve is fully opened (models with auxiliary contacts). This feature makes it possible to operate a different device following the opening of the valve.
Convalve AC/DC mini motorized ball valve consists of on/off type or 3-point type actuator and CBBVM/CSBVM series ball valves, which have compact structure, stable operation, excellent capacity of water stoppage, large water flow rate, zero dirt block and low torque.
Convalve mini motorized ball valves are widely used in HVAC system, heating system, water treatment system and some industrial applications.
- Potable water pipe networks for cold and warm water installations of residential
- Buildings, hospitals, hotels, schools, office buildings and shipbuilding
- Pipe networks for rainwater utilization systems
- Pipe networks for compressed air plants
- Pipe networks for swimming pool facilities
- Pipe networks for solar plants
- Pipe networks in agriculture and horticulture
- Heating pipes for residential housing
- Pipe networks for industry, i.e. transport of aggressive fluids (acid, alkali)
- Transport of liquid foods
Convalve motorized ball valve is motor-operated by a type of EA7220A, EA7220AM, EA7024D and EA7024DM actuator. The actuator is controlled by a modulating on/off or 3-point control system and move the ball of the valve, to the opening position detected by the control signal.
- Low resistance with the medium
- Light weight and small volume components, which is easy for installation and transportation
- Healthful and non-toxic:the product belongs to environmental green protective building materials. It can be used in the piping system of pure water and drinking water
- High temperature resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to70°c,the maximum transient temperature is up to 95°
- Higher flow capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes
- Attractive appearance and professional design
- Competitive prices
- Long service life: more than 50 years under normal condition
- 100% leakage testing, ensuring the tightness